ALL data collected during our closed beta session, including your registration information, will not be shared with anyone. This data is used EXCLUSIVELY to help us make our product better for you.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form
- When ordering or registering on our site as appropriate you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To process transactions.
- Your information whether public or private will not be sold exchanged transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer
- To send periodic e-mails. The e-mail address you provide for registration may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your use of the site, in addition to receiving occasional company news updates, related product or service information etc.
Note: if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each e-mail.
- To administer a contest promotion survey or other side feature.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement of variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
- We do not store to or access any personal data from cookies.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell trade or otherwise transferred to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website conducting our business or servicing you so long as those parties agreed to keep this information confidential.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law in force our site policies or protect ours or others right's, property or safety.
- However non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing advertising or other uses.
- Third party links occasionally at our discretion we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent Lim privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about the sites.
Terms and conditions
- Please also visit our terms and conditions section establishing the use disclaimers and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
- This policy was last modified on March 5th 2013